Ideas i-de-a /aɪˈdiə, aɪˈdiə / [ahy-dee-uh, ahy-deeuh] –noun
1. any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
2. a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
3. an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
4. an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
5. a plan of action; an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
6. a groundless supposition; fantasy.
The following selection of images is provided as a means to help clients consolidate their thoughts on what they would like and wouldn't like, what features, colours, sizes, etc. work for them in their home. This selection is by no means complete, it is updated regularly and is presented to be a thought generator.